Friday, August 28, 2009

New Email!

Just a short post to say “ZOMG I has a new emails!” If you have any feedback, good or bad, please send it to Vivilros@gmail.com, where I can then properly ignore you and do things my way anyway. Seriously though, feedback good or bad, suggestions of any sort, questions, book deals, whatever it is you want, send it to that address.

I’ll try to get a post out at least once a week until I get done with all content, I’m going to try to do a pull-by-pull analysis of every heroic, and eventually the same for raids, basically just pointing out things that you will need to know until you out-gear the instance so much you just run around mass pulling rooms…
And before you ask: I prefer Zombie Ninja Pirates… Pie/Cake is pretty broad, I like apple pie, and most cake… except for your LIES AND SLANDOR Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment